Why is my gig not ranked on Fiverr?

It is a common issue on Fiverr that Gigs are not being ranked easily on fiverr. Fiverr has changed its algorithm for ranking the gigs on it.

I have some suggestions for obtaining the ranking on Fiverr.com

1. In order to get the Fiverr ranking, it is very important to optimize the Gig. Have your gig title short, as the short titles generate more sales. Keep your title of the relevant to your Gig service.
  2. Try to use a video on your gig service. Current algorithm of Fiverr gives more importance to the Gigs which have video. Therefore, it is very important to use a primary video for your gig service.
  3. Try

It is a common issue on Fiverr that Gigs are not being ranked easily on fiverr. Fiverr has changed its algorithm for ranking the gigs on it.

I have some suggestions for obtaining the ranking on Fiverr.com

1. In order to get the Fiverr ranking, it is very important to optimize the Gig. Have your gig title short, as the short titles generate more sales. Keep your title of the relevant to your Gig service.
  2. Try to use a video on your gig service. Current algorithm of Fiverr gives more importance to the Gigs which have video. Therefore, it is very important to use a primary video for your gig service.
  3. Try to use your main keyword as many times as possible. Also use LSI keywords in your description.
  4. One of the main factors for not ranking the Gig due to high competition in the niche, it becomes very difficult to gain the ranking on Fiverr.
  5. In order to gain ranking on Fiverr, it is very important to create an optimized gig. I have created an optimize gig on fiverr which is also ranked.
  6. Please check out my profile on Fiverr for optimizing your gigs to generate more sales. “sajid381a” after fiverr.com

fiverr often give tips as to how a gig will be ranked.

follow their best practice read their emails. here are some reasons why fiverr wont rank a gig.

using another gigs content, be it gig image or description. you can use another to get idea to create a good gig. but don't ever copy a gig. always write a personalized gig.

relaxing from promoting your gig. when you start promoting your gig. your promotion must be constant. fiverr says, best practice that fiver helps elevate is constantly hunting for jobs. promote you self outside fiverr continuously and you will see you gig ranking speeding up af

fiverr often give tips as to how a gig will be ranked.

follow their best practice read their emails. here are some reasons why fiverr wont rank a gig.

using another gigs content, be it gig image or description. you can use another to get idea to create a good gig. but don't ever copy a gig. always write a personalized gig.

relaxing from promoting your gig. when you start promoting your gig. your promotion must be constant. fiverr says, best practice that fiver helps elevate is constantly hunting for jobs. promote you self outside fiverr continuously and you will see you gig ranking speeding up after constant promotion for a week plus. exercise patience.

also making sale within your first two weeks help to speed up ranking process. always hit the buyers request section and keep sending offers.

wish you luck.

1. Your present gig is not ranked One of the reasons why your gig is not ranked in Fiverr that your gig has not been written correctly keys.
  2. To get your gig ranked, you should select your gig tittle is best key and write it well, which helps in ranking the gig.

I believe reading the following answer written on a similar question can really help you understand how fiverr ranking works and how you can get more sales there. Happy reading and implementing :

Rasheed Sola's answer to How can I increase sales in Fiverr?

Continuously share your gig in social site. And make you gig more attractive, For example, you can you have a look at my Fiverr gig. Then you will understand.

Thank you