Best way to check your website's SEO score is by using:
Ubersuggest: This is the best website so far for SEO analysis. Its totally free and very easy to use. This website also informs where the website need more attention. Flaws of the website is detected by ubersuggest.
Woorank: This website also provides free report. It analysis your whole website including meta tags, keywords, etc and Finally score your website.
Yoast SEO analysis: This will also provide you are thorough report about your SEO score. You can even subscribe for the call letter for tips of improving SEO scores.
Some of the free SEO tools for performance tracking are :-
- Ahref - backlinks checker tool.
- SEMRUSH - Free Version
- Small SEO Tools.
- Keyword Keg.
- Google Search Console.
- Google Page Speed Checker.
- Google Speed Checker.
- Google Keyword planner.
Hope this list by me helps you.. Good Luck.
Here I have listed some of the best online SEO tools to track performance:
- Google Analytics - Get all your website traffic data
- Google Search Console - Get the data you need to keep your website optimized
- SEO Monitor - Accurately measure and predict SEO traffic growth
- Authority Labs - Automate your SEO monitoring
- AMZ tracker - An Amazon keyword rank tracker
- SEMrush - Get insights into your competitors’ SEO strategies
Check these best online free SEO tools that will help you in tracking performance,
- Google Analytics - Best website monitoring tool that gives you quality data
- Search Console - How google sees your website is best shown in search console tool
- Moz Bar - Many good features provided where you can see meta title/description, Spam score, Page authority, domain authority, page load time
- Ubersuggest - all-in-one SEO tool
You can use the Google Analytics tool to track the performance of your website and see the traffic on all your pages.