Where is the Lusam event anyone know?

PLease tell if you know? Thanks

Quote Akansha: PLease tell if you know? Thanks
Hopefully see you there :slight_smile: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Who: Josh Duhon (Logan, GH), Greg Vaughan (Lucky, GH), Kelly Monaco (Sam, GH), Ted King (ex-Lorenzo, GH).
What: New York City in November meet and greet.
Where: The New York Marriott East Side, 525 Lexington Avenue, New York City, NY.
When: Saturday, November 3, 2007. 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
How: Tix for Josh Duhon and Ted King meet and greet are $70 each. Greg Vaughan and Kelly Monaco meet and greet tickets are $100. Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with your money order made payable to Debby O’Connor, P.O. Box Irvine, CA, 92623. You can also purchase tix from www.yournumberonefan.com (note: an additional $5 for paypal). Write mailto:lohit@dev.mpl.co with questions. Be sure to include the name(s) of all you guests with your purchasing information.

Someone make sure to ask about Jasam and tell them about our rivally board

how about tape the event and post it on Youtube, with of course some JASAM questions. :)) :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Someone ask them if they dated a few times a long time ago in real life. Their chemistry is hot.
(I get a felling they did.)

Quote Vivan: Someone ask them if they dated a few times a long time ago in real life. Their chemistry is hot. (I get a felling they did.)
Nope they didn’t because Sam has been with her boyfriend since 15 … Jason and Sam have so much chemistry someone asked Jason like 2 years ago if him and Sam had anything together he said he was married to his wife like 8 years or so…So Sam was only around at that time for 1 year or a bit more
Quote Thivyan:
Quote Vivan: Someone ask them if they dated a few times a long time ago in real life. Their chemistry is hot. (I get a felling they did.)
Nope they didn’t because Sam has been with her boyfriend since 15 … Jason and Sam have so much chemistry someone asked Jason like 2 years ago if him and Sam had anything together he said he was married to his wife like 8 years or so…So Sam was only around at that time for 1 year or a bit more
No, I meant Lucky and Sam or rather Kelly Monaco and Greg Vaughn.
Quote Thivyan:
I think she meant Kelly Monaco. I saw an interview too. KeMo has never dated anyone else but this one guy in her whole life. But i remember it as starting when she was 14.
Quote Akansha: PLease tell if you know? Thanks
I so wanna go, I can’t believe i am not going to see Kelly Monaco, uhhhhgggg i am a dummy i want to cry!

Aren’t you a liason fan? I didn’t know any of them like KeMo… alot of them wanted her character killed just today…

Quote Hriyaan: Aren't you a liason fan? I didn't know any of them like KeMo... alot of them wanted her character killed just today...
Are you reffering to me? Cause girl i been on this board forever, i don’t even know how long and if you came on enough you would know i am a TRUE JASAM fan, I am the biggest fan of KeMo and STeve B…I go to SB events almost all of them,even if it was with Liz, girl i would pay 1000 dollars to see a Jasam event those two are my fav’s. I think i would die to meet Kemo…I love her to death, i like Liz but it’s shaky, i used to love her and the old Lucky JJ together, i just wanted to show my picture, with the Liason but it will go back to my hunk Jason soon, Jasam love all the way

If this picture was with Jasam it be priceless and it NEVER be taken down off screen ,lol…I am cool with alot of Liason fans i have a great time on here and i respect them, i don’t like people who put down to the T a character you know what i mean? I used to back up Sam i was quick to jump those threads now i ignore because it takes alot more to walk out of those kind of threads, then to be in them,To me it is much more mature.

ThanksMaxieForLiason
I was trying for you to see this post but it must be that you are gone!

[quote]

Quote wanna_lookthis_gr8: PLease tell if you know? Thanks[/quote
I didn’t even know there was an event OMG! I want to know is there a phone number for the event to call ?)