What is bandwidth of Internet on Windows 10?

Even though those are useful, it decreases the speed of internet connection. This is one such. By default, Windows 10 uses 80% of your bandwidth, leaving the 20% for the internal use. That means you can’t get the complete speed of the connection. The remaining 20% is used for Windows updates.
For More Information Please Refer:


You May Also Like to Read: