In today's world, we all have so many online platforms for advertising anything anywhere like Facebook, Insta, bing, google, etc.
Here is what I am going to tell you about google ads.
Google Ad is an online advertising program owned by Google. You can create online ads on this platform to reach people exactly when they are interested in the products and services that you offer to searchers.
In simple words, if you want to promote your business online for more awareness, traffic, engagement, sales, revenue, google ad is the best channel for generating an online reputation.
Here are some advantages of using google ads.
- Google ads let you target your ads to the type of customers you want to show your ad, and filter out those you don't. Also, you can use different targeting methods to reach potential customers right when they are searching for your products or services.
- You can create different ad formats and features to your different business goals.
- You can target your ad with the relevant keywords & can change it anytime.
- You can choose to show your ads at certain times of day, and specify a location and language so that your investment will utilize on the right place in google ads.
- The most important benefit is, you decide how much you want to spend and pay here only when someone interacts with your ad, like clicking your text ad or watching your video ad.
- You can easily monitor your ad's performance & easily make changes to enhance results.
You can show your ads on any device like computers, desktop or mobile phones.
Coming to How it Works:
In Google, advertising system works in which advertisers set the bid on their keywords which are clickable ads appear at (SERP) Search Engine Results Page, advertisers have to pay for the clicks only, this is how Google makes money from ads.
In Google ad words, you can create a different campaign on different objectives and goals with the right bidding strategy. Google Ads allows you to choose between Five different campaign types. They are Search Network, Display Network, Video (YouTube), Shopping, and Universal Apps. Choosing a campaign type is your first step, Every campaign based on a different structure like:
1. Search campaign based on Keywords.
2. Display and Video Campaign Based on Audience and Placements.
3. Shopping Campaign Based on feeds and their Titles.
Google ads are the best way to drive qualified traffic to your website which might be converted as a lead, the Google AdWords auction focused on keywords, advertiser set the list of the keywords in their campaign which is relevant to their business, Google ads work on many factors like Auction, Quality Score and ad Rank, To “win” the AdWords auctions and see your Google advertisement appear for relevant keywords, you’ll need to optimize your Quality Score and bid amount. The higher the Quality score and bid amount, the higher is the chance of appearing your ad copy on top.
The following factors affect your Quality Score:
- User Search query should be relevant to your google ads copy
- the ad should be relevant to your Landing page
- Depends on historical click-through rate (CTR)of the ad and its ad group
There are also overall benefits to having a high-quality score:
- high-Quality Scores by lowering their cost per click (CPC), helping improve ROI
high-Quality Scores, your ads will display more often, in better positions on the SERP