What are some good online colleges?

Depends what you mean by good.

If by good you mean affordable, University of the People is only ~$4k for a bachelors and another ~$2k for an MBA

But now you need to ask, how much your employer cares about accreditation?

If they care even a little bit, University of the People is very bad. Sure its accredited but it a bottom of the barrel sort of accreditation. There are mid-tier ones like University of Phoenix and everyone already knows their reputation. Top-tier accreditation will almost always come from a brick and mortar university. Most now offer online degree but their price tag usually matc

Depends what you mean by good.

If by good you mean affordable, University of the People is only ~$4k for a bachelors and another ~$2k for an MBA

But now you need to ask, how much your employer cares about accreditation?

If they care even a little bit, University of the People is very bad. Sure its accredited but it a bottom of the barrel sort of accreditation. There are mid-tier ones like University of Phoenix and everyone already knows their reputation. Top-tier accreditation will almost always come from a brick and mortar university. Most now offer online degree but their price tag usually matches their accreditation level.

I’m from Australia, so my answer may not be helpful. I currently study at Swinburne Online. Swinburne University is ranked among the top 3% of universities. I can’t recall if this is worldwide or just in Australia. But international students are welcome to study as well as students such as myself who are domestic.

I have been studying my undergraduate degree for one year. I actually took a trimester off and started another degree with a different university. I found that they were lacking what I had with Swinburne Online. So I went back to Swinburne Online the next trimester. We have a consolid

I’m from Australia, so my answer may not be helpful. I currently study at Swinburne Online. Swinburne University is ranked among the top 3% of universities. I can’t recall if this is worldwide or just in Australia. But international students are welcome to study as well as students such as myself who are domestic.

I have been studying my undergraduate degree for one year. I actually took a trimester off and started another degree with a different university. I found that they were lacking what I had with Swinburne Online. So I went back to Swinburne Online the next trimester. We have a consolidation week during each trimester which allows for major essays to be written. And studies then recommence after the consolidation week, except in the case of Christmas, where an extra week holiday is added. So even though you study at odd times of the year, you get a pretty good deal with the weeks off from weekly tasks and studies. And you can focus upon your essays. A lot of people work and study when students of Swinburne Online. All up it is an excellent university.

I used Columbia Southern. But there are plenty of very good , accredited colleges. Some local colleges and universities now offer online courses and degrees as well.

Do your research and find a fully accredited school that offers the courses or degree you are looking for.

All of these are reputable public and non-profit private universities that offer online degrees that are the same as their on campus degrees.

50 Best Online Colleges & Universities – 2019 | TheBestSchools.org

The highest quality and lowest price can be found at pubic institutions: your state university or community college. For profits, even some private universities that are not-for-profit may tend to shave the quality in order to boost enrollment.

Now, that, I can’t tell you. But I will tell you this…look over the details carefully and choose ONLY a school whose credits will transfer. It may not tell you precisely who is the best, but it will go a LONG way towards telling you who is NOT.

I have been using alot of online websites to learn, and some of them even certify me in the end that I have succesfully completed my course.Here are some:

Create and Sell Your Own Online Courses | Teachable

Online Courses - Learn Anything, On Your Schedule | Udemy

Learn the Latest Tech Skills; Advance Your Career | Udacity

Khan Academy

edX

Coursera | Online Courses & Credentials by Top Educators. Join for Free

Lynda: Online Courses, Classes, Training, Tutorials

Online Classes by Skillshare | Start for Free Today

Western Governors University is an accredited online school with headquarters in Utah. It has many degrees in Bachelors and Masters: Information Technology, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Accounting, Marketing Management, and more.

Try Embry-Riddle for a masters in Aerospace Technology.