Today's show november 3,2006

I just finished a box of tissues, I cried so hard my dog was walking in circles, Why did Reva leave the show. I can’t imagine an episode of Guiding Light without her, I start a new job position on monday and am almost glad I won’t see her funeral. It is too devasting. I know this must sound stupid to most people but this little show was part of my daily routine and Josh and Reva were the whole show. Well they brought back Laura on GH maybe Kim Zimmer will come back from the dead, Please forward my thanks to her and let her know she brought great joy and pure entertainement into my life each day and Thankyou Kim , Regards always. Laurie

I think they will bring her back on monday. I think they’ll have a scene where she sees her mother and she will probably tell her its not her time yet or tells her there is a cure and then sends her back. thats what i think. %(

I feel the same way. Tell Reva I said the same to please.She will be missed big time.

absolutely the show can’t really go on without Reva so you know the writers are planning something. Plus there was that whole scene today when josh was at her side and she was telling him how she saw her mom reaching out for her and josh said don’t reach back. My feeling are completly that her mom is going to tell her its not her time she has a grand baby that is going to need her. and they will find a cure for her. She and josh will get back together. Its a soap you know they won’t let her leave.

A similiar thing happened on the Bold and the beautiful a few months back with felicia remember?

Kim signed another year contract with GL. SHE IS NOT GONE!!! You know how soaps are…crazy! Trust me, she will be back. Her new contract does not expire until Aug 2007 (or is it 2008? I can’t remember if it was a 1 or 2 year contract!).

I have watched GL for over 50 yrs if Reva is dead I will

never watch it again!

They have gone to far this time!

:~

Please tell me it isn’t true! Reva gone?? I didn’t get to see all of the show today, but caught the end of the show and couldn’t believe it. With no Reva it won’t be the same. I have watched this show more than 30 years and it will not be the same!!! Won’t watch anymore.

I will miss her on the show. She was a great character and brightened up the show!
:0

(I agree with everyone about the new Cassie. She has the personality of a Rock!! When they put her with Josh I quit watching, He belongs with Reva!!! I can’t stand anything a bout this show any more. I have gone back to watching days.

I am also a huge Reva fan…I cried almost out loud, I was soooo upset…The scene when Josh climbed into bed with her, absolutely killed me.

I am still not convinced she is gone…they did not show the upcoming show, like they “always” do. Did everyone notice that? I also agree, I also read on her website, that she signed a contract in July…I predict the same about her Mom…telling her to go back…

This is the first time, I can say HURRY UP MONDDAY!

I’ve been GL fan for almost 40 years. Can’t continue w/o Reva…I cried more for the fact she’s gone from the show rather than at her death. I just hope Kim is not truely sick. That had crossed my mind. How could GL ever top this? I don’t know. Thanks for a top notch show all these years. Afraid this could impact the show. Hope not.

A lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time fan. ?)

I cried like a baby at this show. I still don’t believe that they will kill off Reva. I also noticed like some other people that at the end of the show they didn’t show what would happen Monday so I wonder what is up with that. They usually show what is going to happen next. ;(

( I have never been the type to write to these sites, but I hope the ‘powers that be’ read this. My grandmother,my mother, sister and I have watched this show for 50 years. If Reva/Kim is REALLY gone, we’re not watching anymore. The recent writers have destroyed the base families that started the show (i.e, The Bauers, Thorpes,Reardons,and Spauldings) AND, has anyone else picked up on the fact that Rick/Mel’s daughter is now suddenly older than Harley’s son with Rick, who was born FIRST and is still a young boy? What happened to the Oncologist, Colin, who was treating Reva and living above the Bauer garage? GL took great pains to establish a friendship w/ Reva & Colin, and now when she dies, he is absent? As well as Hawk and her kids? Not believable. We’re very disappointed and want Kim to know how much entertainment value she brought into our lives every day for so many years. GL, IT’S YOUR LOSS!

where did you read that?

come on writers…get real. There’s no way the kids wouldn’t find a way to get there. Couldn’t Josh send the jet?

Well the kids where in a counrty he couldn’t reach them yet.But where is Hawk and Rusty?

she is not dead… she cant be. hey i dont know if anyone had used the whole daytime dollars thingy but if i can recall, there was one time when the had given out a prize which was that someone could win a dream trip to the set of guidinglight and have a seen of killing off someone on the show. i think that this could be it, its all a fake and some dirty person who won the prize had chosen to kill off reva. thats just nasty if it were me i would have had a sceene of myself sledge hammering cassie untill she croaked. lol just kidding but i would have definetly killed parakete cassie off. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: *) :slight_smile: :)) *) ;( >( ;( ;( ;( ;( :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :expressionless: :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: !) :slight_smile: :smiley: :)) *) :smiley:

Friday show waws just mean, for all of Reva family not to be there, I understand Josh could not locate the Kids, but come on Dylan, Hawk, Rusty, Roxie and Johnny. Reva support was her backstabbing sister and Xhubasnd and Billy the Great. Where was Tammy? I agree Colin could have made an appearance. The whole town of springfield should have been there. that’s how you know she is not dead. Some type of mircale going to happen, I don’t know if it’s going to be Reva’s mom or the new baby, or maybe one of these doctor Josh sent her file too!