Sonny And Carly Belong Together

Sonny’s new love interest is annoying. From what I’ve seen today she and Sonny has no chemistry. I hope the writers will put Sonny and Carly back together soon. Sonny and Carly are hot together.

:slight_smile: I toally a agree with you I love Sonny /Carly together. Foget Jax and when Sonny finds out that that Mr Craig is Jax’s Brother and behind the hold up at the HOTEL they won’t be happy :0

Well I like Carly with Sonny aswell but Jax too,but that Kate she reminds me of Amelia…she acts like a total B$$$$…and she’s pushy…

I agree I hope the writters d’ont put them together.

I do like Jax but not with Carly. She and Sonny has way better chemistry together.

Quote Nainisha: Sonny's new love interest is annoying. From what I've seen today she and Sonny has no chemistry. I hope the writers will put Sonny and Carly back together soon. Sonny and Carly are hot together.
I love CarSon too they are hot together,That is one couple in time that will end up back together, CarSon RULE

i’m glad they are putting sonny with someone new! i like the match between kate and sonny! JMO

Quote Aarati: i'm glad they are putting sonny with someone new! i like the match between kate and sonny! JMO
it’s just a matter of time before sonny and carly get back together, it doesn’t matter who they put them with.