Should I focus on SEO after completing my B. Com? What's the scope if I start my course in 2020 and from where should

B.com and SEO both are different things.
As a carrier, you are choosing SEO which is related to the IT industry or things of the Internet.
But you are studying in the accounting field.

I will request, please clear your life’s Goal, because if you are doing B.com then focus only on accounting to become a successful “account head”.
Otherwise, you can change your study to the IT field as BCA, MCA, Programing, Web design, Web Development, etc.
Still confused - You can check my blog at pradeeptomar.com

Brandveda is the best foundation for Digital Marketing Course which gives helpful data about every single topic. They gives the Best site design improvement courses in Ahmedabad.

The assets are friendly and the ventures instructed are occupation organized and they even give circumstance guarantee and redistributing getting ready to every single understudy.

What’s more the amazon certification gave by them helped me to get comfortable with the selling of things on amazon.

Thankful to you such an extraordinary sum for such unbelievable workplaces.

The course by Brandveda was very useful and this course is sufficient for a person to gain proficiency with the essentials with bosses of Search Engine Optimization. Cherished the course and the investigation material that contained the connections of the web journals gave me generally excellent information on the most proficient method to web crawler’s works. also, how to rank on the Search motor. Mentors here in Brandveda are useful and much acquainted with each understudy I watched and they used to help in each and every thing identified with questions about any talk or utilizing any devices arranged.

Brandveda is the best establishment for Digital Marketing Course which gives useful information about each and every theme. They gives the Best search engine optimization courses in Ahmedabad.

The resources are amicable and the projects educated are vocation arranged and they even give situation ensure and outsourcing preparing to each and every understudy.

In addition the amazon affirmation gave by them helped me to become familiar with the selling of items on amazon.

Much obliged to you such a great amount for such incredible offices.

It depends on you and your interest, but I can tell you that SEO is a demanding profile in this digital era and you can go for it there are lots of Digital marketing institutes where you can apply but try to learn self for Google.

yes you should
it will be very helpful for you in the future
go for digital marketing

Yes Its Write Choice If You Able To Do :https://www.tipsmod.com/how-to-write-a-seo-friendly-article-step-by-step-2020/

Yes of course, it’s right choice but exactly depend upon you. now a days digital marketing is too much demanding profile if you have true knowledge.

Even i have studied B.com, but somehow flipped into SEO, Now i am in the same industry for more than 7 years. I really don’t have any coding skills, yet i am still surviving in this industry. So its all depends on your interest.

www.makemyoffice.com best payroll software