Sami/E.J. Spoiler!

I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would’ve punched Kate too! But I can’t have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin’s wedding years ago!

Quote Sukruth: I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!
I’m way more excited about Sami punching EJ than Carrie punching Sami (Carrie always annoyed me)…GO SAMI
Quote Hardik:
Quote Sukruth: I was watching t.v. last night and I saw a preview for Days! And Sami punches E.J.! I wish she would've punched Kate too! But I can't have everything! It reminds me of when Carrie punched Sami at Sami and Austin's wedding years ago!
I’m way more excited about Sami punching EJ than Carrie punching Sami (Carrie always annoyed me)…GO SAMI
I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by Carrie. Hahaha…back in the day when they were teenagers I used to secretly wish that Sami would get Autstin instead of Carrie.