Please, don't put Noah through the ringer over and over again

unless the writer want to portrait Noah as a mental person in the future or Noah becomes like his grandfather, Victor, when he grow up. It is sad to do that to a child!

I wonder if this is the final straw they are gonna put Noah threw before they send him off and come back a teenager…and I agree…this is beyond crazy with Noah and everything that has happened within his family…

I agree way too much for alittle boy to go through, Sharon almost died from going off a cliff… I think it is going to far. That family has been through enough allready!!!

Edited by Moderator for a spoiler. NYaccent

Noah’s going to grow up to be GC’s new resident psycho. We haven’t had a good one since they killed David Kimball and destroyed the Sheila character. I say let’s get on with it. This town needs a new villian and a teen-aged Noah would be perfect!

Needs to be marked spoiler…or CDN…

Quote Bhadraa: Noah's going to grow up to be GC's new resident psycho. We haven't had a good one since they killed David Kimball and destroyed the Sheila character. I say let's get on with it. This town needs a new villian and a teen-aged Noah would be perfect!
LOL :))