Nikki's New Hairdo

I absolutely love Nikki’s new hairstyle, despite her low down dirty tactics to win political office. I am looking for a new hairstyle myself and would like to try her style. What kind of cut do you call that? How can I describe it to my stylist who doesn’t watch Y & R (sad, I know). Help!
~Thanks, Jill

I love the new hair. It is simply fabulous.

Love the new makeover she looks amazzzzzzzzzing!

I want to get my hair cut like hers. :]

Her new hairstyle is nice and I’m glad she stopped wearing the bold print/neon colored outfits as well. She is looking more and more like Hilary Clinton each day…lol… :slight_smile:

I think her new do makes her look thinner too.

Me too…I just don’t know how to describe it to my stylist. I am searching for pics all over the place. I have been watching Y & R twice a day, trying to draw it. I am not a great artist either. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I like her hairstyle very short and sassy just like her attitude these days. :wink:

She should have had this style years ago!! It’s fabulous!

she always looks amazing :smiley:
-cadrian sister #16

Quote Lira: she always looks amazing :D -cadrian sister #16
Congrad.CadrianxLove, I didnt know u was moderator ?) This is just awesome. :)) Cadrian sister #13
Quote Shardul: I love the new hair. It is simply fabulous.
I think it makes her look provocative and professional. It really goes along with her “take charge” attitude these days. she seems like a woman who is very focused and won’t let anything stand in her way of achieving her goals. Victor should be proud of her, she is becoming as strong minded as he is. Very confident look. Oh-rah for Nikki

She looks 100% better with the new 'do!

Quote Ashvat: I absolutely love Nikki's new hairstyle, despite her low down dirty tactics to win political office. I am looking for a new hairstyle myself and would like to try her style. What kind of cut do you call that? How can I describe it to my stylist who doesn't watch Y & R (sad, I know). Help! ~Thanks, Jill
i love it too. what you might do is look in the magazines for a picture and take that to your stylist. i’ve noticed that sod sometimes prints pictures of hair and dresses if requested. i’m sure that cut is popular enough so that they will print it. good luck and i’m sure you’ll look fabulous!

Thanks! I am new to this message board thing. What does sod mean?

SOD is Soap Opera Digest. I think Mel would look great no matter what her hair is but the short cut is great to run for Senator with. Its a great cut.