New Game For Fun

Pretend you are TPTB at GL. You can bring back a favorite character who is no longer on the show, but only if you retire an existing character. Say who comes/who goes and why. I will go first…
Bring back Tammy I loved her and thought she was great and loved her s/l with Reva and Jonathon. She would be a great help to her Mom…
Retire Ava She does nothing for me…

Bring back, Ed Bauer. Rick needs someone of the Bauer family in his life now.
Remove Dylan, who needs him? The other person I would like to see go is Cyrus. How far can the writers take his storyline.

I want Shane Lewis to come back. Cyrus can leave.

Bring back Abby, Rick’s ex wife. She was a really good person and I want to see Rick really happy with her.
Take Marina away. I can’t stand her corny jokes.

Bring back Laura Wright as Cassie. No ffense to Nichole

Forrester she is a beautiful woman and good actress. I just can’t get used to her as Cassie.
Get rid of the character of Doris. I have not ever liked this character. She is just evil to me.

I would love to see Marah and Shane come back. Ava and Ashlee can go; I can’t stand either one of them.

Bring back Ross, Blake needs him and I loved their love story
Send either Ava or Marina away. I just cannot get into eithers characters. Marina trying to be funny, but not. Ava is just too dull

bring back Ross, I agree i think he added great character to all of the s/l’s in GL
Get rid of Cyrus, I cannot stand this guy…ugghh >(

Bring back Tom and Stephanie, get rid of Harley and Gus
Bring back Phillip, get rid of Jeffrey.
Bring back all the Grants, get rid of Mel and her family.
Bring back Ed, Michelle, Hope, get rid of Daisy, Dylan, and Cyrus.
Bring back Mindy, get rid of Marina
Bring back Alex, get rid of Doris
Bring back Marah and Shane, get rid of Olivia and Ava.

Bring back Jon and the baby.
Get rid of … Josh (I am still mad at him for what he did to Reva on prison)

Quote Aadhishankar: Bring back Tom and Stephanie, get rid of Harley and Gus Bring back Phillip, get rid of Jeffrey. Bring back all the Grants, get rid of Mel and her family. Bring back Ed, Michelle, Hope, get rid of Daisy, Dylan, and Cyrus. Bring back Mindy, get rid of Marina Bring back Alex, get rid of Doris Bring back Marah and Shane, get rid of Olivia and Ava.
LOL Do you even like the show now Toots1941? :slight_smile: I’m just playing. Don’t reprimand me moderators I’m just kidding. I actually agree with most of these.
Quote Khushant:
Quote Aadhishankar: Bring back Tom and Stephanie, get rid of Harley and Gus Bring back Phillip, get rid of Jeffrey. Bring back all the Grants, get rid of Mel and her family. Bring back Ed, Michelle, Hope, get rid of Daisy, Dylan, and Cyrus. Bring back Mindy, get rid of Marina Bring back Alex, get rid of Doris Bring back Marah and Shane, get rid of Olivia and Ava.
LOL Do you even like the show now Toots1941? :slight_smile: I’m just playing. Don’t reprimand me moderators I’m just kidding. I actually agree with most of these.

No worries you wont get in trouble for kidding.
I say bring back Jonathan almost everybody loved him & take away Ava almost everybody dislikes her LOL

I like seeing Ava, and I don’t want Jonathan back. :]

Bring back Jonathon. Get rid of Alan Michael

Bring back Phillip,he would open doors to alot of SL :smiley: :smiley:

Please get rid of Cyrus,to me that is a wasted SL :frowning:

Hmm, get rid of Mallet, and bring back Marah.