My name is LiasonHot SuckyNot and now I cannot change it!

What happened to my t?
If I was a Jasam fan I’d feel like it was the start of a cheer.
Liason HO Sucky NO go Jasam (sickening applause would follow)
Damn.

It looks like it makes sense to me. Liason-HOT (YES!) and then SUCKY - NO (as in, NO they are NOT!)
I like your name. :smiley:

Love your screen name it makes perfect sense to me. Dont change it!

I think you are confussed anyways the T isn’t showing because your name is to long i don’t think you can change it not sure,But you shouldn’t think this way i am a HUGE JASAM fan but have nothing against Liason fans, he!! i click with them better then with some Jasam fans! So dont be to wuick to judge!

Quote Vaibudh: It looks like it makes sense to me. Liason-HOT (YES!) and then SUCKY - NO (as in, NO they are NOT!) I like your name. :smiley:
Me too, don’t change it.

I’m not sure this is just my opinion but I think you have only so many characters and when you went over that number it cut the rest off. I think you would have to email JC and ask her about changing your username. J.A.

Quote Yalini: I think you are confussed anyways the T isn't showing because your name is to long i don't think you can change it not sure,But you shouldn't think this way i am a HUGE JASAM fan but have nothing against Liason fans, he!! i click with them better then with some Jasam fans! So dont be to wuick to judge!
LOL
There are some greeeeeat Jasam fans. Just trying to lure them over to the dark side is fun! Hmmm do I smell cookies?
Or maybeeeee brownies? >)