So, hi. I’m new here. So far, I didn’t see any mention of this bug, but I just ran into it. I hope this info is helpful.
Mountain’s Windchime ignores placement command if it’s in a Vault. (Any storage chest?)
Steps to reproduce:
- Make the Mountain’s Windchime.
- Put it in the Vault storage item.
- Tell a Hearthling to place it.
- Watch all the Hearthlings ignore the placement command for 24 in-game hours.
- Filter the Vault so that the Mountain’s Windchime is placed on an open stockpile zone.
- Watch the Hearthling pick up the Mountain’s Windchime from the open stockpile and place it just fine within about 1/2 of an in-game second.
You tell the Hearthlings to place the Mountain’s Windchime, and they just go get it wherever it is and do it. Actual Results:
The Hearthlings ignore the placement command for the Mountain’s Windchime until you trick them into removing it from the Vault and moving it to an open stockpile. Notes:
Needs more testing to determine if the Vault item itself is the issue or if it is removing the Mountain’s Windchime from any storage item that is the problem. Attachments:
I can provide a save file if that is deemed necessary. I assume it will be easy to reproduce.
Version Number and Mods in use: System Information:
Can be provided if it seems relevant to devs. Thanks,