Looking for a way to get "non-generic" response to developer account application

Greetings fellow developers,
We recently created a start-up and our business case required using Twitter API to provide users a specialized “twitter client” in order to get notifications / information about hand picked tweets that were posted by our own Twitter account, or tweets posted to us by mentioning our account from verified users by our system. The application would use the new account activity / webhooks api and the intent was never to create a bot or something spammy / marketing purposed.
The project got some interest from one of the major hardware manufacturers and we wanted to present them a PoC in order to improve on it and hopefully get some investment.
However, our developer account application was rejected.
I undestand and appreciate keeping the platform healthy and trusty and I respect the decision, but I could not find a decent way of reaching to anyone that can hear us, appeal our application or even provide more detail if the original application was considered violation of any terms.
I did search this forum for similar posts but most of them get the generic response of Twitter does not currently provide a way of appealing a developer account rejection or re application.
Is there really no way to express ourselves to anyone in concern? Is this what the API platform come to? Rejecting most of the applications without gathering more information or even providing a way to appeal?
We would like to find a way to express ourselves, provide more information and appeal our developer account application.
Thanks for your feedback in advance!

Thank you for reaching out to us here. There currently isn’t a way to edit a rejected application, or to re-apply, however stay informed for product updates/changes.
We can’t comment on specific cases but applications may be rejected if they are found to be in violation of any section of the Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules, Display Requirements, and/or the Twitter Rules.
Additional information on restricted uses of Twitter APIs is available here.
Since as you noticed, there are several existing topics on the matter. I’m going to close this one as it is a duplicate.