Is Unicheck a free plagiarism checker?

Yes and no)

I have been using this tool for several years already. First, I got acquainted with it at university. There I got a free account granted by my instructor. It was obligatory to check all the papers, essays, assignments for plagiarism during or before the submission.

Later, when I became a #writerforhire (yes, this is a hidden advertisement ;-), I considered some other software to check my texts. I have found a few tools that were not bad, however, Unicheck was still the most convenient and reliable one.

If you decide to consider it, you can choose among different payment plans the one

Yes and no)

I have been using this tool for several years already. First, I got acquainted with it at university. There I got a free account granted by my instructor. It was obligatory to check all the papers, essays, assignments for plagiarism during or before the submission.

Later, when I became a #writerforhire (yes, this is a hidden advertisement ;-), I considered some other software to check my texts. I have found a few tools that were not bad, however, Unicheck was still the most convenient and reliable one.

If you decide to consider it, you can choose among different payment plans the one that will be most suitable for you. This tool charges per number of pages checked and not per the period of use. For me as a freelance writer, it is very convenient.

As far as I remember, once they offered free checks of 1-2 pages. Still, I am not sure they offer this option now. You’d better get in touch with their Support Team to clarify this.

Unicheck is not a free plagiarism checking software. Nevertheless, we have created very affordable payment plans for our users.

Many people are looking for free software and tools. Still, I do not recommend using free ones as they are not as reliable and secure as the paid tools. Moreover, algorithms of free software are not enough feature-packed and elaborate for checks of academic papers.

Unicheck cooperates with more than 1,100 academic institutions and has more than 1.8 million users globally. They trust us and choose our software because it is the best value for money.

It is free if you get access from a representative of your institution. The institution buys a license for teachers to check all the assignments and papers for free within the LMS used (Canvas, Moodle, Google Classroom, etc.).

However, the price for the standalone account is not high at all. I guess everyone can afford it. It is a good value for money even for students.