Is Stack Overflow dead?

To me they are. I’ve stopped bothering asking question there because the moderators are nasty, rude, inconsiderate, as if they are on some kind of vendetta to push people around. When I Google for something I might get linked there from time to time. I appreciate the efforts individuals made and one can still find answers there, but to engage by starting a question, it’s not worth the aggravation. And people have complained for years that Stack Overflow is horrible to start questions at, yet, they don’t do anything about it. They don’t care. They think that they are right. And that shows the p

To me they are. I’ve stopped bothering asking question there because the moderators are nasty, rude, inconsiderate, as if they are on some kind of vendetta to push people around. When I Google for something I might get linked there from time to time. I appreciate the efforts individuals made and one can still find answers there, but to engage by starting a question, it’s not worth the aggravation. And people have complained for years that Stack Overflow is horrible to start questions at, yet, they don’t do anything about it. They don’t care. They think that they are right. And that shows the problems. The ownership. Well, they can keep it.

Let’s look..

Let’s look..

Yeah, it looks dead to me.

A2A’ed, thanks User

Hardly. If anything, the site is too active.

One of the problems I have with Stack Overflow currently is that there are so many questions that a question can be asked and a week later have only 25 views and no answers.

The ratio of people answering to people asking to skewed to the point that 1 in 3 questions do not get answered with an upvoted or accepted answer. It is well past the size where a site can just have a central feed of questions and people pick off what they can answer.

I wouldn't say so.

There are still programming questions to ask, and as long as there are, it will never be dead.

Don't forget that there are other sites on Stack Exchange, and each of these sites won't be dead either.