I feel like I'm searching for something that I do not know, like there's a missing part in my life. I've gotten bored with all the parties and traveling. I kinda lost my passion. I have everything I need, but I am still unsatisfied. What should I do?

Others have answered your question well - I'll just add my two cents. Fundamentally your question reflects a sense of a lack of meaning in life. You say you don't know what you're looking for, but as others have identified, it's clear enough from the outside: you lack purpose, a deeper sense of meaningfulness in your life.
There is a distinction between meaning and happiness, if by 'happiness' we mean feeling "up", excited, cheerful. Because parties and travel and buying nice stuff often make us feel happy in this superficial sense, as a young person it is easy to do what you've done: flit fr

Others have answered your question well - I'll just add my two cents. Fundamentally your question reflects a sense of a lack of meaning in life. You say you don't know what you're looking for, but as others have identified, it's clear enough from the outside: you lack purpose, a deeper sense of meaningfulness in your life.
There is a distinction between meaning and happiness, if by 'happiness' we mean feeling "up", excited, cheerful. Because parties and travel and buying nice stuff often make us feel happy in this superficial sense, as a young person it is easy to do what you've done: flit from one short-lived pleasurable experience to another, without confronting the deeper question of what you're doing with your life. There comes a time though - and clearly that time has arrived for you - when these experiences cease to satisfy. Parties feel a bit shallow and pointless, new places start to seem the same, the shopping high leaves an ashen taste. The low-hanging fruits of novelty get scarcer and scarcer.
It's very tempting to want to climb just a little higher to grab the novelties that are just slightly further up the tree. Maybe a proper boyfriend will offer something new. Maybe kids. Indeed, a serious relationship or children might offer some of the missing sense of meaning, but I'd caution against grasping too quickly at those solutions, which haven't come from within you, but rather are society's ready-made answers for women of your age.
Instead I'd suggest embracing this experience of uncertainty, going more deeply into your own questions. This searching is important; it's part of becoming a deeper, wiser human being. You might be helped by a therapist at this point, but I'd suggest someone with possibly a Jungian or an existential therapy background - you don't need anti-depressants or cognitive-behavioural correction. You need someone to sit with you in the questioning.
In entering into this crisis you are experiencing, you might like to bear in mind the distinction between happiness and meaning I made earlier. Our shallow, consumer-focussed society teaches us to satisfy desires in order to achieve happiness. But what if feeling 'up' all the time is the wrong goal? People who do work which they personally find deeply meaningful are not necessarily 'happier' in that sense. But they do report a deep level of life satisfaction. They are anchored in their purpose, and this sustains them even when they feel sad or anxious. Consider someone working as an aid worker or a war correspondent. As an empathetic person, is it possible to feel 'happy' surrounded by such misery? Unlikely, yet people choose such occupations and find them deeply rewarding.
You've come here asking for answers, but I'm saying the answers have to come from within your own seeking, a process that actually never ends, but leads us deeper into our lives. Follow your own strange impulses, break the spell of habit. Do something you've wanted to do but were too afraid to. Most importantly, don't stop asking the questions.

Incidentally, I am currently reading a book by Jean Ledloff, a psychologist. The book is about raising happy children.

There is a long premise to her theory, but somewhere along the way she describes people like you in your description here. Those who are always searching, striving, longing for that something that they cannot grasp.

She says that the reason for this is that they spent too little time held in their mothers' arms as babies, and the feeling of something constantly lacking, something awesome that is almost there but not quite, will haunt them forever. Those are also the people most

Incidentally, I am currently reading a book by Jean Ledloff, a psychologist. The book is about raising happy children.

There is a long premise to her theory, but somewhere along the way she describes people like you in your description here. Those who are always searching, striving, longing for that something that they cannot grasp.

She says that the reason for this is that they spent too little time held in their mothers' arms as babies, and the feeling of something constantly lacking, something awesome that is almost there but not quite, will haunt them forever. Those are also the people most prone to succumbing to commercials because those promise happiness "as soon as you buy this".

The thing is (if we apply this theory to you), you did not learn to feel completely happy and satisfied when you were a baby, and so you will never feel it - just because you don't know how.

My advice to you is: stop chasing a mirage. You right now is a very able, materially supplied, socially privileged, well-positioned person. Heck, you're alive, and that is a major headstart not every fertilized egg can boast! :) Start by acknowledging the fact that you have every reason to be happy and content with your existence and current situation.

Then, after the solid and stable foundation of satisfaction has been lain, you can start building a world on it. And NOT because you have a goal to achieve, but BECAUSE you can build and because you enjoy the building and life.

That way, it does not matter if you make a career, raise a child or participate in hippie movement - you will stop running after a ghostly carrot dangling in front of you and start living your full life, enjoying it.

The best thing is that the results obtained (collateral) from enjoying your life and not aiming for perfection are better than those obtained by chasing a "perfect goal" and trying to reach something so awesome that it can't be reached.

You can also go to therapy if you cannot convince yourself that you are happy right now.

This is very normal, very serious, and there is a solution.

King Solomon - a man who had all life had to offer - felt the same way as you. After pouring his heart into grand projects, amassing vast treasure stores, enjoying the love of countless women, and climbing to the top of the social ladder, he had the gall to say "everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind." *

I know you and Solomon are not the only ones. I've felt the same way, and I'd venture to say that most people have also looked at their lives and felt the lack.

So why? Why is this a common problem among huma

This is very normal, very serious, and there is a solution.

King Solomon - a man who had all life had to offer - felt the same way as you. After pouring his heart into grand projects, amassing vast treasure stores, enjoying the love of countless women, and climbing to the top of the social ladder, he had the gall to say "everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind." *

I know you and Solomon are not the only ones. I've felt the same way, and I'd venture to say that most people have also looked at their lives and felt the lack.

So why? Why is this a common problem among humans? We don't see dogs yearning for a more fulfilled life, or even worms lamenting their dirt-dwelling situtation in life. Why do we have this craving?

We've got eternal souls - the part of us that was created to live forever. The very core of us. Something that cannot be seen or studied, so science denies its existence, but that doesn't keep it from crying out to be filled. So we try to fill it with excitement, pleasure, knowledge, religion, focusing on others (or try to ignore its calling by escaping into a routine or a TV program). But none of these can satisfy quite.

Simply put, you were created. The Creator made you with a beautiful purpose in life - the heart of which is knowing him. Many people seek out the purpose, but do not find the person, and in the end (or along the way) it all feels incomplete. Think of a marriage where the husband and wife work diligently and have a good-looking home, but do not love each other. The outward appearance is there, but the heart is missing.

You are a person of relationship. You love your family and your friends, and they make your life beautiful with love and purpose. Let me say, from personal experience, that there's another relationship you can have, and it's with Jesus Christ. Only he can fill that void in your heart. And when he comes, he will take all the parts of your life that seem to be lacking now - the fun, the exciting, the mundane, the troublesome, the confusing - and work them together into a beautiful purpose and story.

I encourage you to turn your searching to Jesus. Don't just take my word for it. See if he really does exist. If he does, he will meet you and change your life completely.

"I came that you might have life and have it to the full!" John 10:10
"Here I am, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

*Ecclesiastes 3:11

Hi, I don't know when this question has been posted or whether you have found 'your' right answer. I am 21, a final year engineering student with two jobs in hand(one of those a Fortune 500 or 100) if you can partly identify with myself, and three months ago, I found myself in the emotionally lowest point of my life. Apathetic, distraught, lazy to the point of death, not understanding where life is headed.. These are some things that would describe me. Two jobs seemed to make no meaning to me. But all my friends were happy for me. Hell, they envied me. Let's keep this aside.
I have read som

Hi, I don't know when this question has been posted or whether you have found 'your' right answer. I am 21, a final year engineering student with two jobs in hand(one of those a Fortune 500 or 100) if you can partly identify with myself, and three months ago, I found myself in the emotionally lowest point of my life. Apathetic, distraught, lazy to the point of death, not understanding where life is headed.. These are some things that would describe me. Two jobs seemed to make no meaning to me. But all my friends were happy for me. Hell, they envied me. Let's keep this aside.
I have read some answers. Someone says you are an extrovert. Someone else feels you must look at your spiritual self. Someone else thinks you should do social service. Ask me, I'll tell you are a blatant introvert(I'm no Myers-Briggs but this is a very frequent phenomenon, people developing an outside personality to satisfy the society and believing it to be their true self). And you have realized it now. And this is not very peculiar either. All our life, we study to get a job. Once we are financially secured, society thrusts marriage up on us and then we live our lives for the children. In the end, when your children's children are getting married and you are ready to die, you must think spiritually. But, there is a point in time people are yet to marry but are financially stable. Society has no stage of life reserved for such oddities(Because these have arisen only recently). So, it shows you the door to martyrdom. Have a boy friend, have children.. Because, that's the only bloody cycle it knows.
Here's an answer for one of your questions. You are not the only one who is feeling like this, if that makes you feel any better. Human desires, they say, are unending. But, I doubt that very much. It is true that we look for needs first, comforts next followed by luxuries. When we hit the saturation point, there is little we desire we cannot afford, so there is no challenge in life. I believe you are at this point now. You would probably have spent time improving your persona for your friends and studying to get that difficult job, and striving to be professionally successful. You achieved everything. This is the saturation you think you are experiencing.
Fortunately, you are wrong and you prove it yourself. You are doing a retrospect and thinking about yourself. You want something from life, which is actually great. I mean, it is that perfect time to be selfish, without the parents, spouse and children to be considered for your every decision. How many books have you read? What did you actually want to become when you were 12 or 13? Did you achieve it? And how much time do you spend alone? The last one is particularly important because it is yourself that you should know best. And I wouldn't exactly take 'social butterfly' as an epithet. I also strongly believe you are just trying to be away from yourself with all those parties and friends. I might be wrong but there probably is a reason. Here's what I suggest you do:
1. First of all, make peace with yourself. I recognized this is most important. Twenty odd is one quarter of life. You have plenty of surprises ahead. Keep that excitement with you all the time.
2. As I said, spend time alone. Read books, watch TV Series and anything. I would like to quote one of my friends here "If you can live with yourself, you can live with anybody else"
3. Spend quality time with your family. It might be difficult if your siblings are as old as you are but you wont get this time back.
4. DO NOT get yourself into a relationship unless you think it is worth it.
5. I think it is also important to check if your job is making you happy. If not, denounce it immediately. Do what you have dreamt of doing in your childhood. That is the real you. Recognize that there is a time to let go of anything. Better late than never!

It has been a really long post and a lot of nonsense must have crept in. Thanks for your patience. Hope this helps at least a bit.

Love,
-----

Others have provided great answers, though I feel like some of them are a tini tiny generic and lack a "personal touch". Is your problem a general one? Yes. But there can be more tailored answers to this general problem when it happens on a specific person-- you. So I'll make some quick judgements (something is not right logic-wise), coz sometimes a bucket of cold water works better than a warm hug -- just think of it as a friendly stranger tapping on your shoulder and go "here is something you should take a look at."

You (might) place too much emphasis on what others think of you. "They call

Others have provided great answers, though I feel like some of them are a tini tiny generic and lack a "personal touch". Is your problem a general one? Yes. But there can be more tailored answers to this general problem when it happens on a specific person-- you. So I'll make some quick judgements (something is not right logic-wise), coz sometimes a bucket of cold water works better than a warm hug -- just think of it as a friendly stranger tapping on your shoulder and go "here is something you should take a look at."

You (might) place too much emphasis on what others think of you. "They call me..., They say maybe..." You simply can't place too many eggs in someone else's basket. One strives to live a life that is successful by the standards of those around one, we all do that, but at some point you stop giving too much s**t. Matthew Perry once said, after he became rich and famous, "You think you've realized your dreams, but you've only realized your fantasies". In your case, you might have realized someone else's fantasies. Hang out more with yourself. Next time you feel the urge of going to a party, grab a book and get a cup of coffee in the Starbucks across from the street (I'm sure there is one closeby, right :)), or let your favorite song flow from your MP3 player and head to the gym. Btw, if I were you I wouldn't listen to those who said your problems will go away when you find a boyfriend or have a baby; this is not a good time for you nor for them. Honestly, those suggestions suck big time... I always feel a little humiliated (for you) when one person says another person's trouble can be solved by bringing in a third person... Seriously, what happens if you get the same feelings over and over again? The third person might not like the forth, don't you agree?

Second, you (might) place too much emphasis on what you think of yourself. Simply put, you have too high of an expectation on your own life. Pursue of happiness is something "guaranteed" in the constitution, yet it seems people have forgotten the fact that there is a ceiling for everything in life, and for sure happiness is not the "exception" in this case for most of us. What's more stunning is that offering help to others have turned into a means to make ourselves feel better (not to say all of those who gave out the suggestion are doing so for this reason). Even on Quora, when one becomes unsatisfactory about his or her life, people in general offer suggestions such as "you should help out others more". Now here is what I recommend: you should help out others more.. I'm not slapping my own face, you are doing it for a different reason. Not because you are unsatisfied about your own life -- it is the opposite -- exactly because you SHOULD be satisfied with what you have achieved. If you really decide to get to the old the poor and the hopeless, I'd say there is a chance you could gain more than what you give out. I once volunteered as a math tutor at a school full of rural workers' children in Beijing (for the record, they are not hopeless, in fact hope was the only thing I can see in their shiny, beautiful eyes; they are just dirt poor). You know what I learned after I came back to my own life? We are just too privileged and some others are just too miserable for us to be unsatifactory.

Hope you feel better and best luck to ya

This is the question all young people should be asking themselves. It's not just about the meaning in life, it's about life itself. What is life? The Cambridge dictionary defines it as, "the period between birth and death, or the experience or state of being alive." The second part is an incorrect definition because it contains a word that comes directly from the root of the defining word (or the word that is meant to be defined). And the first part isn't totally helpful because we could then conclude that life is just time. But life has to be more than time. Time is an aspect of life, a neces

This is the question all young people should be asking themselves. It's not just about the meaning in life, it's about life itself. What is life? The Cambridge dictionary defines it as, "the period between birth and death, or the experience or state of being alive." The second part is an incorrect definition because it contains a word that comes directly from the root of the defining word (or the word that is meant to be defined). And the first part isn't totally helpful because we could then conclude that life is just time. But life has to be more than time. Time is an aspect of life, a necessary aspect. Like oxygen is for breathing.

Now, I believe life is a gift. Yes, a gift from God. I am a Catholic seminarian studying to be a priest. God created us and loves us. We come from God and are made for him. Like Saint Augustine says, "You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."

We all have this inner thirst for God. Feuerbach says we made it up, Freud thinks we made it up because of psychological problems, Marx thinks we make it up because we're poor. But in the end nothing else satisfies us because we aren't made for anything else! It's like if I make a pen that should be used to write but instead I use it to hold the door from closing. It's not doing, it's not being what it mas meant to be: a pen!

The most important thing in life isn't to be happy. Because the next question would be, "well, and how do I become happy?" Suppose they answer: "eating cookies". Well, then the most important thing in life is to eat cookies (something concrete) and that as a consequence will make me happy. That's why happiness doesn't have the last word. It's God. God is the answer to your question. I've given my life to Him and believe me I'm really happy! It's not parties and satisfactions what makes us happy because we aren't made for that. These things only give us momentary joys or satisfactions. We're made for something much greater and bigger. Don't forget this.

And nowadays, people seem to have solved the "God problem" saying we don't need him or He doesn't even exist. So they try to distract themselves from this thirst they have by parties, friends, alcohol, drugs: in the end they try to distract themselves (by every time going with something "even better, even hotter, even more extreme...") from the question that you made here on Quora.

Anyway. This is my first answer in Quora because I think it's something worth answering, something I've given my life for: so that others may live...

God Bless,

Br. José Andazola LC

The answers by others by great, but let me tell you the first thing struck me as I was reading your question.

You're having best of everything! And the problem is, you are so saturated with the best you do not know what is 'bad' or 'worst'. Whenever you eat more of sweets, a time comes when you get bored of them. Or probably they taste bland.

You were lucky to have got the sweets so far. Now what you need is something bitter. You must have went to beaches, parties, but did you go in some slum? Did you attend someone's funeral? When was last time you cried?
You won't know the value of light unles

The answers by others by great, but let me tell you the first thing struck me as I was reading your question.

You're having best of everything! And the problem is, you are so saturated with the best you do not know what is 'bad' or 'worst'. Whenever you eat more of sweets, a time comes when you get bored of them. Or probably they taste bland.

You were lucky to have got the sweets so far. Now what you need is something bitter. You must have went to beaches, parties, but did you go in some slum? Did you attend someone's funeral? When was last time you cried?
You won't know the value of light unless you've spent some time in dark. You know the love in your Mumma's hug when your Papa slaps you hard. You won't know what it is like to be in the first rain unless you've experienced months of harsh summer. Ask the taste of water to those who walk kilometers for it. Ask the feeling of that breeze to the one who was held as hostage for weeks and months.

Go in a village. Stay at a stranger's place. Experience the loadshading (please correct the spelling if wrong), walk barefoot the whole day, go to a local school, if there's any, look into the eyes of a kid when he us learning something new. Go to a naxalite area or a tiger reserve and experience the fear. Go to Anandwan and meet the leprosy patients. See how they are living there. Hear the cry of the chicken when it is being killed for your food (I'm a non-vegetarian). Ask your father what he has gone through before you were born.

Risk your life for something. You'll know the real value of life. Life is fleeting, make yours and probably someone else's better.

"To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people and affection if children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty, to find best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

I will answer this question from psychological point of view. First of all, it is very nice of you to leave so much of additional text, it is very important for psychological analysis. I wish I could see more biography and similar descriptions of yourself to eliminate most of the assumptions that might arise. Nevertheless, I will try to hit the spot.

You have, what I would call - Lack of Satisfying Challenge. Based on your own words and description, you would describe yourself as someone who should be happy as you achieved so much, but you are still not satisfied. Quote:

There are times when I

I will answer this question from psychological point of view. First of all, it is very nice of you to leave so much of additional text, it is very important for psychological analysis. I wish I could see more biography and similar descriptions of yourself to eliminate most of the assumptions that might arise. Nevertheless, I will try to hit the spot.

You have, what I would call - Lack of Satisfying Challenge. Based on your own words and description, you would describe yourself as someone who should be happy as you achieved so much, but you are still not satisfied. Quote:

There are times when I think about my life and reflect, I feel like I have everything a person would need to be happy but I still don't feel satisfied.

You have set yourself a
satisfaction level at which point you presume most people should be happy. Perhaps you have set it long ago, and since that time you thought if you would achieve it - you will undoubtedly will be satisfied and happy. You are not, since this satisfaction level is made up by you and is inspired by society and surrounding world you live in. And people actually make it worse for you by agreeing on your satisfaction level, by saying things such as: "They call me social butterfly". Do not get me wrong, it is a nice compliment, but in your situation it will only confirm your own status as "satisfied person". However, that is just fake satisfaction based on what you, your society and your surroundings regard as "satisfactory needs to be happy".

You need more challenges in your life, new goals, new dreams. And only you can set them up properly. However, they should not be easy, in fact they should be almost impossible, if not impossible at all. Strive for achieving something so great that you are incapable of achieving will keep you going and wanting more. Just do not get discouraged on any obstacles, keep on fighting, keep on improving and keep on challenging yourself.

You are going in circles. Fun and luxurious circles, but circles nevertheless.

Yes, as fun as your life seems, you are missing out.

As individuals we are not here on this planet to discover how much hedonistic desires we can stuff into each day of our lives, we are here for a purpose, to move humanity forward .

There are stages in life, where egocentricity is the norm, those times happen mainly in early childhood and adolescence. When that mindset carries over into a person’s 20’s, 30’s and beyond, life satisfaction diminishes and disillusionment with life itself increases.

When I read the questio

You are going in circles. Fun and luxurious circles, but circles nevertheless.

Yes, as fun as your life seems, you are missing out.

As individuals we are not here on this planet to discover how much hedonistic desires we can stuff into each day of our lives, we are here for a purpose, to move humanity forward .

There are stages in life, where egocentricity is the norm, those times happen mainly in early childhood and adolescence. When that mindset carries over into a person’s 20’s, 30’s and beyond, life satisfaction diminishes and disillusionment with life itself increases.

When I read the question, one thing jumped from the text, here it is:

‘’I feel like I'm searching for something that I do not know, like there's a missing part in my life. I've gotten bored with all the parties and traveling. I kinda lost my passion. I have everything I need, but I am still unsatisfied. What should I do?’’

There are 7 billion people on this planet - enlarge your view.

Set some goals for self development, yes, you have to become more aware of the world and yourself in the world, to become more aware on how you can be a world changer. Those goals ought to include:

• learning empathy
  • learning compassion
  • interpersonal skills
  • intrapersonal skills
  • contribution to society
  • personal learning/gaining new skills
  • developing a growth mindset
  • spiritual development

It is a lifelong process, but eventually you’ll reach your full potential as a person.

With diligent focus and work on those goals you’ll attain self-actualization.

This is a work you need to to on yourself, by yourself. Substituting the results with more ‘’me, me, me’’ time just won’t do it. You can’t do more of the same stuff, and expect different results.

I wish you well. You have skills and potential within you. It’s up to you to let it evolve.

I can relate to what you are experiencing, and want to share something that made a great difference for me.

Like others point out, there might be a missing piece. A hobby? A partner? A dog? On the other hand, you might be one of those persons who, like myself, discover that whatever it is that you add, learn or experience it still won't quite make you all satisfied log term. Myself, I actually overcame this feeling just about a year ago after a conversation with my grandmother. Here is how it happened:

I've always been quite a happy person, elaside for a couple of sad periods of my life. No matt

I can relate to what you are experiencing, and want to share something that made a great difference for me.

Like others point out, there might be a missing piece. A hobby? A partner? A dog? On the other hand, you might be one of those persons who, like myself, discover that whatever it is that you add, learn or experience it still won't quite make you all satisfied log term. Myself, I actually overcame this feeling just about a year ago after a conversation with my grandmother. Here is how it happened:

I've always been quite a happy person, elaside for a couple of sad periods of my life. No matter what my life has been filled with at a certain point, I always felt there was something missing. A 98% feeling, a missing piece. This is something that I have discussed with friends and on occasions also my grandmother. So one year ago, I brought this up again when we were chatting away on life. When I got to my whiney point ("can't figure out what's missing" etc) she interrupts me saying:

"I simply don't buy that. What human is put here on earth with the purpose of being happy? If you are happy in life, that is fantastic. But all this chatter about being happy, I think it makes people unhappy because all they can occupy their minds with is what they don't have and what they haven't done. How can anyone feel happy going around thinking like that?".

All I could say in reaponse was "uh.. I guess you have a point there..". And since that day I never had that depressing feeling of not being 100% satisfied. There is still stuff I want to do or achieve, but I don't feel that my happiness depends upon it. I don't feel that 100% satisfaction is a goal and by thinking that I'm actually closer to 100% than ever..

I hope you got something out of this. Good luck with life =)

Your life might be really missing something and your subconscious is trying to tell you about it. It is great that you are paying attention to these thoughts and now is the best time to find out what you can do to make your life better.

1. Clear your mind. Let’s start by organizing your thoughts and giving you some clarity. Go to a peaceful place without your cell phone or any other distractions (park, beach, art gallery or any other place that inspires you). Allow yourself not to worry about anything. Do not think about what your life is missing and just be grateful for what you have. Walk, run,

Your life might be really missing something and your subconscious is trying to tell you about it. It is great that you are paying attention to these thoughts and now is the best time to find out what you can do to make your life better.

1. Clear your mind. Let’s start by organizing your thoughts and giving you some clarity. Go to a peaceful place without your cell phone or any other distractions (park, beach, art gallery or any other place that inspires you). Allow yourself not to worry about anything. Do not think about what your life is missing and just be grateful for what you have. Walk, run, write, swim or do any other activity that you enjoy and that lets your mind relax. Breathe. Look around. Breathe. Listen. Breathe. Be present. Relax. Breathe.
  2. Look at your life through the eyes of a stranger. Have you noticed how fast we can usually see what is missing in the lives of people around us? What would you say about yourself if you didn’t know yourself? Would you see a workaholic who spends every free minute working on a new project but forgets about his wife and children? Would you see a housewife whose life is limited to the house and taking care of her family? Would you see a person who desperately needs to take care of his/her health? Do not be partial to yourself, be honest.
  3. Ask yourself “Is my life in balance?” Break your life down into these 7 areas: Career/ business/ accomplishments Money Family/ romance Social life Spirituality Self growth Health care these areas equal or do you see gaps in some of them? You can write down your accomplishments in each of the areas and this will help you figure out what you are missing in life.
  4. Ask yourself “What can you do to fill in the missing part of your life?” This is the biggest question that we are afraid to answer sometimes. You already know what you are missing but you do not want to admit it because you are scared of changing your life. You do not have enough courage or will power to take steps that will make your life full. Break down your goal into smaller steps and start growing.