To find ranking keywords for your site or a competitors site using Keyword Explorer, follow these steps:
- Type in your website URL into Keyword Explorer.
- Select the country where you audience is based.
- Click the Analyze button.
- You’ll see Top Ranking Keywords.
- Click Ranking Keywords on the left panel to view more keywords.
- To start, search through Google Chrome, the website you want to visit and in which, you want to find a specific word or phrase. …
- Then, proceed to type at the beginning of the search bar, which we indicate below: “site: Example Domain”. …
- Once this is done, enter the complete word or phrase you wish to lo…
For More Information Please Refer: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-find-a-specific-word-in-an-entire-website