An APA abstract must be formatted as follows:
- Include the running head aligned to the left at the top of the page.
- On the first line, write the heading “Abstract” (centered and without any formatting)
- Do not indent any part of the text.
- Double space the text.
- Use Times New Roman font in 12 pt.
- Identify these from the paragraph: Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How and list them. Then write a sentence or two using these terms. That can get you the main idea.
- Read the paragraph, then think of a question you could ask that would be answered by that paragraph. The question will be the main concept.
For More Information Please Refer: https://americanpronunciationcoach.com/how-would-you-be-able-to-identify-the-concepts-when-you-are-reading-the-chapter-from-the-textbook-provide-an-example-can-think-of-academ/