How do I think more clearly about solutions to problems?

Something I've done that maybe effective to you:

1. When I say stop procrastinating, it doesn't mean stop screwing around completely. Messing around and being bored sometimes is effective to learning what is what.
  2. You can plan for a million years, but you will Never be successful until you just simply make mistakes and apply. Embrace discomfort. But don't let it consume you.
  3. Problems will come and come until you lose your fucking mind. Just remember that if you want to change the world, change the world around you first. The world can get cleaner or dirtier as you do so to your world.
  4. People can make

Something I've done that maybe effective to you:

1. When I say stop procrastinating, it doesn't mean stop screwing around completely. Messing around and being bored sometimes is effective to learning what is what.
  2. You can plan for a million years, but you will Never be successful until you just simply make mistakes and apply. Embrace discomfort. But don't let it consume you.
  3. Problems will come and come until you lose your fucking mind. Just remember that if you want to change the world, change the world around you first. The world can get cleaner or dirtier as you do so to your world.
  4. People can make or break you, so simply just understand them. Do not listen to one person 100% of the time. Not even me. Please. Just understand my perspective and yours. Then finalize the motions as needed but STAY POSITIVE.
  5. Your only enemy to solving a problem is time. You and everyone else can fix problems over and over again, but there is a finite amount of time. Ignore useless shit and apply and solve useful problems.
  6. YOLO . You only live once. Remember that life is all about fucking up. If you never failed, you failed at life.
  7. PROBLEMS WILL ALWAYS BE PRESENT. With that in mind, just remember that everyone is suffering from problems in one way to another.
  8. Keep your head open. Being open minded can actually hurt you in short-term, but in the long-term, it will actually make you ACTUALLY THINK. By seeing the other perspectives.
  9. Speak less, Do More. This is pretty simple… we all need to do this honestly, positively.
  10. Just remember if you can do things and help people without losing your sanity, you're a strong and able person. Just Do. Not. Lose. Yourself. Merely adapt with love and passion because who cares if you're smart if you are an asshole?

Love always wins. Long term.

Give an upvote if you agree Haha!

The most important part of solving a problem is defining exactly what your problem is. Write it down. Break it down in smaller components if necessary. Sleep on it. Re-read your problem definition. Redefine if necessary. Sleep on it again. Once you are sure that you know what your problem is you need to understand all the causes of your problem. Be totally honest with yourself about the causes of the problem and write it down. Why do keep on hammering on writing everything down? It helps you to know what you think and clarifies the mind.

Next up is to find all the possible permutations of solut

The most important part of solving a problem is defining exactly what your problem is. Write it down. Break it down in smaller components if necessary. Sleep on it. Re-read your problem definition. Redefine if necessary. Sleep on it again. Once you are sure that you know what your problem is you need to understand all the causes of your problem. Be totally honest with yourself about the causes of the problem and write it down. Why do keep on hammering on writing everything down? It helps you to know what you think and clarifies the mind.

Next up is to find all the possible permutations of solutions to your problem. No matter the cost or time involved. Do a cost value evaluation of each possible solution. Choose the solution with the best cost/benefit ratio. Implement the solution. Learn how to identify small problems and solve them before they become big problems.

Stop thinking about it. The more confused and frustrated you become the more the answer will alude you. You need to clear your mind by using distraction. Healthy, earthly based tasks, walking, spending time with children or helping to make a space more productive in its effective use. Clear your mind and your energy and allow your conscious awareness to rise and then look at the experience (your defining a problem) and try to break it down into small pieces and work through it logically and honestly and without any outside stress that you attached to it’s being present in your environment.

Also

Stop thinking about it. The more confused and frustrated you become the more the answer will alude you. You need to clear your mind by using distraction. Healthy, earthly based tasks, walking, spending time with children or helping to make a space more productive in its effective use. Clear your mind and your energy and allow your conscious awareness to rise and then look at the experience (your defining a problem) and try to break it down into small pieces and work through it logically and honestly and without any outside stress that you attached to it’s being present in your environment.

Also look if it’s presence is there to actually teach you something about yourself that would cause it to present itself in the first place. Often just realising something about yourself and your own perception can render an experience no longer necessary because you have learnt of its reason for being there in the first place which was to enlighten you to realise more of yourself and be more then who you would have otherwise been without the problem to begin with.

There is a famous saying, which i apply is, “we cannot create solutions to the problems, with the same mind which created it, or go through it. We need to change our mindset to think about solutions, rather than stuck up with the same thoughts / moments repeated in our mind. One way is to talk to different person's who are not part of the problem and ask their suggestion to calm down. Then think of solutions, and you will end up with the best one.

I cut out the white noise that comes in the form of other people and what society has conditioned us to think is normal.

Isolate your problem and think of it in a vacuum devoid of the perceived barriers to your solutions. Then isolate the barriers and you will see that half of them are imagined rather than real.

For every problem you have to carefully construct a good logical decomposition that follows a tree structure.

For example : 1. How to manufacture a car ? (Main objective)

1. Decomposes to : 1. How to build an engine? 2. How to build wheel? etc..
  2. Decomposes to: 1. How to calculate the perimeter of wheel? 2. What material should the wheel be ?

Break the problem always to smaller and smaller parts. Gather details for the smaller objectives and move on. That’s how you come up with an efficient solution.

1- choose a good time to start thinking.. like when it’s quiet and you’re mostly done with your responsibilities.

2- get rid of any internal distractions.. like huger or nature calls :)

3- get a paper and a pen .. they really help in stirring things in the right direction.. write both sides of a problem..

4- look at the problem and what you came up with as a solution the next day.. if it still looks good to you then you’re done.

Observe.

First, you have to observe the situation or the setting that the problem is in. Don't boggle your mind with thinking of solutions for particular problems that make up the whole problem.

Analyze.

Next is to analyze. What is unusual in the problem? And,

Act.

I hope this helps! :-)

Give yourself time to answer. Clearly define what the problem is and what you want. Brake down problem if necessary. Write a pros and cons list. Take time to think if it's the most rationale solution what are it deficiencies