How can I join an online college?

You didn’t mention which country where you are wanting to go to colleges. I am sure each nation has different procedures. But for most colleges and universities you need to apply through the website of the college and university. You may need to meet admission requirements and possibly take their mandated test such as ACT or SAT as well. Some colleges and universities also may have free exploratory classes which might or might not be online. I should mention that many colleges and universities require that only a certain amount of semester hours may be taken online. Also some institutions requ

You didn’t mention which country where you are wanting to go to colleges. I am sure each nation has different procedures. But for most colleges and universities you need to apply through the website of the college and university. You may need to meet admission requirements and possibly take their mandated test such as ACT or SAT as well. Some colleges and universities also may have free exploratory classes which might or might not be online. I should mention that many colleges and universities require that only a certain amount of semester hours may be taken online. Also some institutions require that you take the last 30 semester hours in person at the campus. Some institutions have classes which are almost correspondence courses and may be categorized by their institution under that name. Also, when I took an online college course, I had to go to one of the testing centers on their list and show identification. I then sat at one of their computers and took the test. This included unit tests, the midterm, and the final exam. I had to pay a fee to the testing institute as well plus schedule an appointment. Some institutions that offer online courses do have all students pay certain fees that you might not be aware of such as proctor fees and/or student activity fees.

Joining or gaining admissions to an on-line college is generally relatively easy. Most are for profit centers so that it is equally as important to have enrollee’s as it is to qualified candidates. Most programs allow you to work at your own pace and tailor your degree program to fit your schedule they also have requirements that students must meet certain milestones and complete coursework in a prespecified time period. On campus night time classes still exist but more and more junior and community colleges and four year colleges and universities are offer undergraduate and graduate degree pr

Joining or gaining admissions to an on-line college is generally relatively easy. Most are for profit centers so that it is equally as important to have enrollee’s as it is to qualified candidates. Most programs allow you to work at your own pace and tailor your degree program to fit your schedule they also have requirements that students must meet certain milestones and complete coursework in a prespecified time period. On campus night time classes still exist but more and more junior and community colleges and four year colleges and universities are offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs with much of the core work accessed online. Search for your online career path and then select one of the colleges that offer that program or select a school of your choice and see if they have a program available online.

for the kind that cost money, you go to the college’s website.

But many excellent college classes are available free online through the Open Courseware Initiative. Participating colleges include MIT, Johns Hopkins, University of California at Berkeley, and many, many more.

Here’s a link for MIT’s classes Free Online Course Materials