'Everyone is replaceable'. True or false? Why?

its true. at least i always thought so.

until you find a person who is irreplacable. those people are rare, ive only met one, and that was only recently.

the simple fact is that when you stop thinking that its possible to find a person who would be everything you could ever desire in a partner, that is when you stumble into a person who fits every desire you have for a partner.

at that point, how can you still think everyone is replacable? you already know that there is no person who is perfect in every way. a person who is perfect in every way would be irreplacable, and you get really concerne

its true. at least i always thought so.

until you find a person who is irreplacable. those people are rare, ive only met one, and that was only recently.

the simple fact is that when you stop thinking that its possible to find a person who would be everything you could ever desire in a partner, that is when you stumble into a person who fits every desire you have for a partner.

at that point, how can you still think everyone is replacable? you already know that there is no person who is perfect in every way. a person who is perfect in every way would be irreplacable, and you get really concerned about this. everything you know about people would be wrong if this person really is perfect and irreplacable. you think that maybe you are fooling yourself when you cant find anything wrong with this person. you realize that they are there for you and they are more concerned with improving your life than they are about how you feel. they will tell you the truth about you and help you to see it for yourself.

you think about all the people you have known in life and that this person is nothing like any of them. you see that this person respects themself, and they think highly of you when very few other people ever have. you end up doing things that upset this person and you know it and this causes you to panic, because you know that they are irreplacable, but you are just as replacable as everyone else other than that one person.

In workplace, so true.

When I was an employee, I thought to myself that I would be irreplaceable. Society in general tells you to be an excellent employee that your boss would never want to lose.

Then I built my own business and started to have employees, where I began to think that everyone, including myself, needs to be replaceable for a company to sustain its own life.

We have employees that come to us (boss) with crazy requests such as “I don’t want to work on weekends” (the busiest time of our business) or “I have a side gig and want Fridays and Saturdays off.” These come from employees we c

In workplace, so true.

When I was an employee, I thought to myself that I would be irreplaceable. Society in general tells you to be an excellent employee that your boss would never want to lose.

Then I built my own business and started to have employees, where I began to think that everyone, including myself, needs to be replaceable for a company to sustain its own life.

We have employees that come to us (boss) with crazy requests such as “I don’t want to work on weekends” (the busiest time of our business) or “I have a side gig and want Fridays and Saturdays off.” These come from employees we cherish, but at the same time, we have come to realize that these are workers that can be replaced. I think these employees give us all those requests because they think they are very important for our business and cannot be replaced.

Even in personal lives, your partners can be replaced.

Some people cut their ties from their own family.

A kingdom is a great example of how anyone can be replaced, even a king or queen. While Queen Elizabeth might appear very important, everyone knows what’s going to happen should she step down or die one day.

I first heard the saying in a workplace context, and there, everyone is indeed replaceable. The biggest mistake any worker can make, regardless of profession, rank, experience, expertise, and dedication, is to think s/he can’t be replaced, and on pretty short notice at that. Your employer is a misplaced target for your big life commitments.

In our personal lives, it’s less often true. Take my mother for example. Years after my father died, guys turned up now and then who were interested in seeing if they might replace him. She never so much as accepted a coffee date. To her, the original was ir

I first heard the saying in a workplace context, and there, everyone is indeed replaceable. The biggest mistake any worker can make, regardless of profession, rank, experience, expertise, and dedication, is to think s/he can’t be replaced, and on pretty short notice at that. Your employer is a misplaced target for your big life commitments.

In our personal lives, it’s less often true. Take my mother for example. Years after my father died, guys turned up now and then who were interested in seeing if they might replace him. She never so much as accepted a coffee date. To her, the original was irreplaceable, the thought itself unthinkable.

A lot of us have irreplaceable people in our lives, both dead and living.

No… no one is replaceable. May it be life, work, or the third world.

Everyone is unique, even the twin siblings differ one way or other. People who say everyone is replaceable are of a very limited sight, and retards. Could you possibly replace Einstein? Steve Jobs? Tesla? even at work could you possibly replace your coworker? No, you can only perform certain tasks following business rules, and processes if you call this replacing someone, then you are fooling yourself.

Regards,

Apart from my family, each and every single person I come across is disposable and replaceable. What do they offer that I can't get from the next person? I'm willing to put in effort to maintain relationships but it's pretty arrogant to believe you offer something special as opposed to the next person. If you meet a stunning woman you'll probably meet one that's even more stunning the next day. Same goes for friends. It's just how life works. You can't rely on people too much otherwise they can let you down.

An old Jewish saying, as cynical as only Jews can be, states:

Graveyards are full of irreplaceable people.

While all people are unique, and some true genius like Mozart or Bach can not be replicated, people filling roles - in general, and not as individuals - are replaceable.

False.

You can’t replace a human being atom by atom, neuron by neuron.

Their impact, yeah sure, 90% of people have no impact so their existence might or might not be significant. But you don’t really know that, things like this cannot be measured. A father might mean the world to his kids, even if his impact on society is negligible and he cant be replaced at the snap of a finger.

I think, everyone is replaceable... ya, we don't admit it sometimes; bt its for good... You need to replace all the bad people in your life with some good one. If u dnt make vacancy; you are not allowing your life to change... Ya, some people leave deep impression in our life... But, more are waiting to take their place... All you just have to do, is giving a chance..

Everyone is replaceable,so true.
I'm replaceable,you are too. No one lasts forever,and the idea of someone won't forever last in the minds of others.
It's better being replaceable. Hanging around the same people all the time will eventually get boring,and staying in the same place while comforting,gets boring too.

At work, no one is indispensible.
In life, no one is replaceable.

So depends on the one who is doing the replacing and how this one relates to the one who is being replaced.

Though I would say it is true that "no one is replaceable." because in the end of the day, work is part of life, not vice versa (or so I hope).

True. No one is so valuable they cannot be replaced in every part of everyone's life. People are cogs in the machine of life. There are too many people on the planet.

It would be much more useful if more people came to terms with how little they really matter.