Drama,Drama,Drama

That’s what comes to mind when I see Ava!She gets on my nerves so bad!If I was Coop today I would have walked away from her and AM!

Quote Hemansh: That's what comes to mind when I see Ava!She gets on my nerves so bad!If I was Coop today I would have walked away from her and AM!
And let me add she gets on my very LAST nerve !! ~)
Quote Rugveda:
Quote Hemansh: That's what comes to mind when I see Ava!She gets on my nerves so bad!If I was Coop today I would have walked away from her and AM!
And let me add she gets on my very LAST nerve !! ~)
LOL…I hear that! :slight_smile:

I didn’t like how cozy Coop and Ava were acting today. I hope she isn’t getting to him. She is such a loser. Maybe, Alan Michael will whisk her off in the jet to who knows where, and never comes back to town.

I know they were getting pretty cozy,did,nt like that at all! :0 :0

She will use this cancelled wedding to her advantage. Coop needs to get back to the dentention hall and see Ashley.

Quote Sivanand: She will use this cancelled wedding to her advantage. Coop needs to get back to the dentention hall and see Ashley.
I know one thing,I can’t stand to see Ava and Coop together!Nope don’t want to see that,Ava makes my chest hurt! >( >( >( >( >(
Quote Sivanand: I didn't like how cozy Coop and Ava were acting today. I hope she isn't getting to him. She is such a loser. Maybe, Alan Michael will whisk her off in the jet to who knows where, and never comes back to town.
I wish he would take her with him.
Quote Sivanand: I didn't like how cozy Coop and Ava were acting today. I hope she isn't getting to him. She is such a loser. Maybe, Alan Michael will whisk her off in the jet to who knows where, and never comes back to town.
I dont think we can get that lucky >) I cant stand Ava, she just gets on my last nerve :0 :slight_smile: :wink:

I agree, I agree, and I agree! I liked Ava when I thought she really was innocent, but she isn’t. She’s just using it to get what she wants. I wish AM would take her away.

she is just fake, when she saw AM today ( Thursday), she gasp like he just takes her breathe away. She still love and want him, but saying she wants coop cause she thinks it makes her a better person.

What! I guess I’m alone. I like Ava. Not all the things she does, but I like her.

Quote Satyam: What! I guess I'm alone. I like Ava. Not all the things she does, but I like her.
You are not alone, I like Ava too. I liked Ava with Coop the first time. I think she could make him happy, but I would like to see what Ashley has to offer or will she turn out to be like her step dad
Quote Ruveen:
Quote Satyam: What! I guess I'm alone. I like Ava. Not all the things she does, but I like her.
You are not alone, I like Ava too. I liked Ava with Coop the first time. I think she could make him happy, but I would like to see what Ashley has to offer or will she turn out to be like her step dad
I’m not sold on Ashlee, but she can have Coop, I still don’t forget his crazy ways yet. But I like Ava. She’s really had it hard you know, her husband ran off on her, then he died and she thought she was alone in SF except for Coop, then she finds out the lady that tried to kill her is her real mother. That’s a lot, and she’s a “rape” child. That sucks. Then AM was playing with her head. Poor thing is just trying to find out who she is, she’s confused, but she means well.