Being rejected to access API account. Twice!

Hi, this is This is @Aaryavir, my development team has tried to apply for the developer account but got rejected TWICE by using their personal or another regional account of our website. Since there’s no way to appeal or a second chance to apply for the developer account, I am reluctant to try the access to the API via this site https://developer.twitter.com/en/application/use-case. I have also tried to contact mailto:saketh@dev.mpl.co but then being suggested that no response will be provided. So I’m writing here to seek for Twitter’s help.
Purpose of using Twitter developer tools: Building consumers products
Our team need to ensure every function inside our app is functional, including the “SHARE” function of Twitter. That is why we need to access to the API and get both our wap side and app side tested.
I have read the relative Twitter Rules, Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules and Display Requirements, and I can’t tell which part Wapcar’s apply is violated to. If there’s anything our team did violate to, may you please inform me ASAP about the issues so I can assist the procedure and access to the API?
FYI, (https://www.wapcar.my) this is our official website, which is newly developed and already created an interface with facebook, you may feel free to check it out.
Thanks for your efforts and time in advence,

Wapcar Team Funder

All of our developer applications are reviewed to ensure compliance with Twitter policy. While we can’t comment on specific cases, applications may be rejected if they are found to be in violation of any section of the Developer Agreement and Policy, Automation Rules, Display Requirements, and/or the Twitter Rules.
Additional information on restricted uses of Twitter APIs is available here.
There currently isn’t a way to edit a rejected application, or to re-apply, however stay informed for product updates/changes.
There are several existing topics on the matter. I’m going to close this one as it is a duplicate.