Another dull character

Julia (JMO) these producers must have money to waste…what is her purpose on AMC?? She does not have a s/l either

Quote Dayaswaroop: Julia (JMO) these producers must have money to waste...what is her purpose on AMC?? She does not have a s/l either
I guess they really cant do anything with her right now being she is pregnant. Lord knows there dragging this Kate story to no end.

i like julia but i agree her character has become boring and someone

wake me when this kate s/l wraps up…(yawn,bore)

Quote Rasya: i like julia but i agree her character has become boring and someone wake me when this kate s/l wraps up..(yawn,bore)
I agree!!! Kate is an orphan until Tad finds her!!! What are they waiting for!!! Father Clarence??? Well, the last time he came to town he took all Tad’s hopes and dreams… are we gonna wait till he comes back to TAKE THE REST!!!
Quote Avyukta:
Quote Rasya: i like julia but i agree her character has become boring and someone wake me when this kate s/l wraps up..(yawn,bore)
I agree!!! Kate is an orphan until Tad finds her!!! What are they waiting for!!! Father Clarence??? Well, the last time he came to town he took all Tad’s hopes and dreams… are we gonna wait till he comes back to TAKE THE REST!!!
why are they doing this to tad? i now they drag this out for sweeps but come on!!!

I guess they want to get the other things out of the way. :))

Quote Parmesh: I guess they want to get the other things out of the way. :))
what are they doing go the long way around!?
Quote Rasya:
HAHAHA… THEY’RE doing figure 8’s HAHAHA :slight_smile: :smiley:
Quote Avyukta:
Quote Rasya:
LOL true!!!
Quote Rasya:
Quote Avyukta:
Quote Rasya:
LOL true!!!

Turn that figure 8 sideways … infinity. ~)